WVU News — Sports Anchor/ESPNU Campus Connection Reporter January 2016-May 2016
- Write/Film/Edit/Produce weekly sports packages for WVU News
- Anchor the sports segment on five shows throughout the semester
- Re-edit packages to fit ESPNU format and submit on behalf of WVU’s Campus Connection with ESPNU
West Virginia Illustrated — Production Intern
November 12th 2015-Present
- Co-host a weekly Basketball Preview show for West Virginia Illustrated website
- Assist West Virginia Illustrated Reporters throughout the WVU Season
Mountaineer Playbook — Sports Anchor/Reporter
August 2015-December 2015
- Wrestling, Golf and Volleyball beat reporter for West Virginia Universities Sports Teams.
- Main anchor for the bi-weekly sports magazine show
FOX Sports 1 — Production Intern
May 27th 2015 – August 10th 2015
- Edit tape for FOX Sports Live and FOX Sports Live: Countdown shows using Quantell and Dalet editing software – wrote scripts for tape.
- Log live sporting events and created a hilite to air on FOX Sports Live – wrote script for on-air talent.
- Shadow producers and talent for comprehensive overview of daily tasks associated with each facet of production.
Sport195, Inc. — Digital Content Intern
June 2nd 2014-July 26th 2014
- Conduct research on specialized sporting events and advised management on how to best utilize the SPORTS195 digital platform to accommodate proper coverage of the sport.
- Manage several social media accounts dedicated to various combat sports. Developed content and strategies to increase followers and drive users to the SPORTS195 co-brand sites.
FOX Sports — Field, Booth and Production/Tech Runner
2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 WVU Football Season
- Assist the sideline reporter; look up statistics throughout game; work the light board during interviews.
- Assist the Production staff in preparing for the weekend’s football game.
- Answer calls and aid with statistics throughout the game for staff.
West Virginia University, Main Campus
Current Year: Senior
Major: Broadcast Journalism
Minor: Sport and Exercise Psychology
June 2015 to Present
Alumnae of Kappa Kappa Gamma